Monday, September 08, 2008














BIBLE STUDY AT THE PONNIAHS!

Great Food and Good Fellowship

Here we are at a mid week bible study meeting at the Ponniah household. Alfred and Angie Ponniah are active members of the Parish of Christ Church. This is where I'm currently serving in the diocese of Singapore before I return to Bolivia. Alfred and Angie, for the benefit of my foreign friends, are Singaporean Tamils. And if you dont know...Tamils are a ethnic Indian group in Singapore. Many of us are grandchildren of the first wave of Tamil migrants from India.

In the past 12 years or so another huge wave of Tamil expatriates and professionals have come to Singapore, looking to improve their prospects.

The food served at the end of each meeting is exquisite. Very very spicy n tasty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

food looks great. Can I visit this cell group?

Bolivian Beat said...

I think you're supposed to fellowship with others as you study the word! Food comes later amigo

blogpastor said...

Can I visit the cell too? I'll be late and yet on time.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think the Ponniahs will be thrilled at this new found interest in their cell group.

Anonymous said...

CURRY!! YUMMMY GOOD FOOD! - makes me get zits but oh well its still nice

Anonymous said...

makan besar